Meet Your Graduate Coordinators
Your Graduate Student Coordinators are here to help you whether you’re just inquiring about the graduate program or you’re fully immersed in it.
As a graduate student, you must know and comply with all of the regulations and requirements for admission to graduate study and for the completion of the graduate degree requirements. We can help you navigate the paperwork and program requirements for CNSM’s graduate programs. For general information, please contact the following office managers who can help you connect with professors whose research interests you. And when the time is right, they can also assist you with gathering the signatures you’ll need for your thesis.
- Atmospheric Sciences and Geosciences: Lynnette Dunn
- Biological Sciences and Wildlife: Pauline Thomas
- Physics and Chemistry & Biochemistry: Ellen Craig
- Mathematics & Statistics: Kellie Dolan
- Natural Resources: Cathy Donaldson
- Dean’s Office: Stephanie Sutton (contact for general questions and inquiries about the dean’s signature)
- Dean’s Office: Hild Peters (contact in the Dean’s Office for general inquiries)
Graduate Program Coordinators help coordinate application review for their department or a program within the department. They also determine the processes for things like how a comprehensive exam is given. Not every department has a program coordinator.