Meet Your Graduate Coordinators
Graduate Student Coordinators are here to help you whether you’re just inquiring about the graduate program or you’re fully immersed in it.
As a graduate student, you must know and comply with all of the regulations and requirements for admission to graduate study and for the completion of the graduate degree requirements. Of course, there is a lot to know and that where we come in. We can help you navigate the paperwork and program requirements for CNSM’s graduate programs.
Graduate student coordinators:
- act as an initial contact point for prospective students
- represent CNSM college at recruitment events for graduate students
- prepare application paperwork for faculty to review
- act as a liaison between you, the Graduate School, academic departments and the CNSM Dean’s Office.
- maintain student files for each Department
- communicate with you about paperwork requirements, policies and deadlines
- notify you about professional development, funding and internship opportunities
- act as an advocate for you
Here are the three Graduate Student Coordinators for CNSM and the departments they represent:
Graduate Program Coordinators help coordinate application review for their department or a program within the department. They also determine the processes for things like how a comprehensive exam is given. Not every department has a program coordinator.
Biochemistry & Neuroscience
Laboratory Coordinators have arrange the laboratory schedules for their department and often coordinate for safety training within their department.